Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2018

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CATS ONLY CHALLENGE #29 + WINNER #28 + FREEBIE


MEOW-lo Kitty Peeps.
Welcome to the new Challenge here at SUYP -                                 CHALLENGE # 29  FURRYTHING GOES.
Fur-stly, on to the Winner of Challenge #28..........





Congratulations and please contact IKE for details on how to claim your Purrize.

Please snag and purr-oudly display your Winners' Badge .




There were a fantastic amount of entries last month so here are
 the TOP 3 LICKS
 (in numerical order)

#10 VIC




#22 FIKI




#35 KT FIT KITTY


Here's a Brand NEW Badge especially fur you - Best Licks TOP 3  :-D


And now, on to our meuuw Challenge #29  - FURRYTHING GOES . 


All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature:-) You may use any Kitty images you like to play along. There are some FUR-EEBIES up the top on the Freebies page if you would like a kitty to play with. 

Here is a piece I made that I called 'CAT FLAP ENVY'

***************************
WARNING !
 It contains some bad language, so don't enlarge it and look at it if you are easily offended 

***************************


This stamp is called ' Cat Flap Magnum' but I don't know who it's by because I haven't written on it :-( I coloured it with Promarkers. The smaller cat I think is by A Day For Daisies but I can't see it in the Shop now). I hand typed the background paper using the definition of ENVY.




So it's now your turn. You have 4 WEEKS for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 30th APRIL 2018.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!


Here is a new Furr-eebie fur this month ..... " CROUCHY CAT"


IMAGE RETURNED TO STORE

REMEMBER - NO PINNING, GOOGLE+ ing, or SHARING OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU  :-D xxx  If you want to show it anywhere, please use the Watermarked image.

Here is your Purr-ize for this Challenge




Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight, and feel free to snag a Challenge Badge fur your Blog and go tell all your kitty loving friends  :-D


We now have 159 Feline Followers and our next Purr-ize will be fur when we reach 200 so don't fur-get to go tell all your furry kitty loving fur-ends to come join us. :-) 




11 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome, Ike! Thank you for picking my ATC as one of your top licks! Congrats to Fiki and Vic on their licks as well, and to the winner on her cute kitty card! Thank you so much for the freebie! So adorable! Thank you for a new challenge - I'm sure I'll be back to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. And thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Fabulous work by all. Can't stop giggling at your inspiration card, Ike. I think Cat Flap may have anger management issues. LOL Hilarious! Love the new furreebie. Hope to play more this month. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done winners xx
    Hee hee great card ;-)
    Thanks for the freebie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to winner!
    Im ver honored to be in top 3.
    I will proudly put badge on my blog.
    that is so great card !
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat Flap Envy - love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge and freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG cat flap envy is AWESOME! Made me laugh so much My cat is sitting in my lap as I type - if only she could read! Great challenge and freebie - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am laughing myself silly right now! The pup thinks I am nuts which I am LOL I know how that kitty feels sometimes! Too funny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh by the way, lol! totally love the free digi and fabulous vampire cat paired together! Love your coloring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can think of one or two people that I could send 'cat flap envy' to.... It did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete